Huh, it has been already 3 years since I posted a new deviation! I wonder if you all have already forgotten about me hehe… : )
As you might have already guessed I am not really active on deviant art anymore and sadly I won`t thank for new watches or faves personally like I used to. ; o Somehow I slowly started "grow out" of deviantart, maybe my life slowly changed so much or something, I am not sure. I was thirteen when I registered here and currently I am 22 (I had my birthday a month ago or so), it has been almost TEN years, wow!
Anyway, I really want to thank you all for your support during these years and deviantart really gave my tons of inspiration and motivation to draw and I am pretty sure that things would be different without my years here. : ) Deviantart made it possible for me to receive feedback (which was and still is important to me) and comments gave me lots of inspiration to practise my skills. I have also met so many lovely, lovely people here and I am very happy about it. :') Some of you I have even managed to meet in real life too. :'>
So thank you all! <3
So thank you all! <3
If you want to contact me via deviantart you can still message me, I sometimes check out my account and read the comments etc. although I don`t post anymore. I sometimes (sadly kind of seldom these days) still update my blog so at least you can find me there. ^__^
If you are curious to know how I am doing these days I can tell you some random stuff:
- I started to study graphic design in autumn 2011 and now it`s my 3rd year already. Eek!
- Currenly I live together with my boyfriend of 2+ years (1 year of living together now!) and we have a syrian hamster named Fredrikson. He is 1 year and 3 months.
- I am currently very inspired (in art and other things ;D) by pin ups, kitsch and 60s!
- In art I have recently been adoring Riikka Sormunen, Gary Baseman and Nobrow press!
- I´ll likely have a 4 month long internship this summer, eek..! It is my first proper one and a company that I really adore accepted me. T___T
- ..And my hair is longer than ever (I used to have bob hair for quite long) haha
Cheers little foxes! <3